My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Masada and Dead Sea Private Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy a private tour of Masada and the Dead Sea. Start by descending into the Jordan Valley taking in the landscape, ascend to the summit of Masada by cable car, and stop at the Dead Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Israel: eSIM Mobile Data Roaming Plan
- From Tel Aviv or Jerusalem: Galilee, Nazareth, and More Tour
- From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Day Trip with Transfer
- From Jerusalem/Tel Aviv: Bethlehem and Dead Sea Day Tour
- From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem and Bethlehem Guided Day Trip
- Float in the salt water of Dead Sea and cover yourself with mineral rich mud
- Tour Masada, one of Israel's most important and interesting historical sites
- Learn from a professional private tour guide at your side throughout the day
- Take a peaceful cable car ride up to the summit of Masada and see the stronghold
- Marvel at beautiful waterfalls and freshwater pools while visiting Ein Gedi
DescriptionEnjoy a private tour of Masada and the Dead sea. Travel up to the summit of Masada by cable car, visit Ein Gedi and see the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, and float in the Dead Sea on this exciting and historical day tour. Begin the Masada and Dead Sea private tour by descending through the Jordan valley with Jericho in the distance and imagining the Israelites crossing the Jordan River into the promised land. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to reach Masada. Ascend via cable car, taking the opportunity to look down at the snake path used thousands of years ago by King Herod. See the well-preserved synagogue, proving that synagogues existed during the second temple period, and explore one of the last Jewish strongholds against the Romans. Take an opportunity to see the first piece of parchment discovered by Israeli archaeologists. Explore the famous bathhouse, swimming pool, and storehouses here, and get a real insight into the lives of those under siege on Masada. Descend from Masada and visit Ein Gedi, where David is said to have taken refuge while hiding from the wrath of King Saul (Sam 24:1). Marvel at beautiful waterfalls and freshwater pools before moving on to the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Stop at the Dead Sea resort and enjoy the sensation of floating in the waters of the Dead Sea, and cover your body in the mineral-rich muds said to have maintained Cleopatra’s youthful looks. Wash the mud off in a Sulphur pool nearby before returning to your hotel.
IncludesQualified and licensed tour guide (10 hours $40 applies for each additional hour) Pick-up and drop-off services at your hotel or private address Transport by new air-conditioned private car
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring water.