My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Masada, Ein Gedi, and Dead Sea Guided Tour536 Reviews
Get stunning views of the Judean Desert from the ancient ruins of Masada and then float in the mineral rich waters of the Dead Sea on this van tour from Tel Aviv. Visit a desert oasis at Ein Gedi.
- Ride the cable car to the ruins of King Herod’s palace at Masada
- Take a therapeutic mud bath in the Dead Sea
- Go for a walk in the desert oasis of the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Enjoy the services of a guide throughout your tour
DescriptionEmbark on a guided tour of the Masada Fortress and take in the sweeping views of the Judean Desert. Travel in a comfortable and airconditioned van to the nature reserve of Ein Gedi before floating in the salty waters of the Dead Sea. Depart Tel Aviv. Be driven through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea region, the lowest on earth. Heading south alongside the Dead Sea, reach the foot of Mount Masada, the ancient fortress which was constructed in Roman times and is famous as the location of an iconic story of heroism. At 9:00 AM ascend Masada by cable car and explore the site. At 11:00 AM continue to Ein Gedi, a beautiful nature reserve and oasis where you will have a chance to take a short hike or walk through the cooling and beautiful surroundings. After Ein Gedi, continue to the Dead Sea where you will access a private beach and have a chance to float in the famous waters and immerse in the muds that are so famous all around the world. Return to your hotel in Tel Aviv in the early evening.
IncludesGuide Centralized pickup and drop off Air-conditioned transportation Tour of Masada Tour of Ein Gedi Swim in the Dead Sea
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring a towel and your swimming costume
- Please note that this tour is partially self-guided
- Please note that the order of the tour itinerary is subject to change
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪299.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today