My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Guided Tour405 Reviews
Get stunning views of the Judean Desert from the ancient ruins of Masada and then float in the mineral rich waters of the Dead Sea. Discover a desert oasis at the nature reserve of Ein Gedi.
- Ride the cable car to the ruins of King Herod’s palace at Masada
- Take a therapeutic mud bath in the Dead Sea
- Go for a walk in the desert oasis of the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Enjoy the services of a guide throughout your tour
DescriptionAt 6:30 AM depart Tel Aviv. Be driven through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea region, the lowest on earth. Heading south alongside the Dead Sea, reach the foot of Mount Masada, the ancient fortress which was constructed in Roman times and is famous as the location of an iconic story of heroism. At 9:00 AM ascend Masada by cable car and explore the site. At 11:00 AM continue to Ein Gedi, a beautiful nature reserve and oasis where you will have a chance to take a short hike or walk through the cooling and beautiful surroundings. After Ein Gedi, continue to the Dead Sea where you will access a private beach and have a chance to float in the famous waters and immerse in the mud's that are so famous all around the world. Return to your hotel in Tel Aviv at 5:30 PM.
IncludesGuide Air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking drivers Entry fee to a private beach at the Dead Sea Entry fees to Masada (approximately NIS 76) and Ein Gedi (NIS 29) Lunch
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring a towel and your swimming costume
- Please note that this tour is partially self-guided
- Please note that the order of the tour itinerary is subject to change