From Tel Aviv: Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour133 Reviews
Watch the sunrise from the ancient ruins of Masada and get some time to float in the Dead Sea on a self-guided tour from Tel Aviv. Visit the nature reserve at Ein Gedi and more.
- Hike to the top of the ancient fortress of Herod the Great at Masada
- Get some time to hike in the mountains
- Float in the mineral rich waters of the Dead Sea
- Take a refreshing dip in the spring waters of the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
DescriptionYou will be picked up early in the morning at 2:00 AM from Tel Aviv. Travel to Masada mountain arrive at 5:30 AM and begin your hike to the top. On the way up to the top, enjoy the extraordinary desert sunrise, one that can only be seen in the right place at the right time. Once at the top you will enjoy some time to experience the site. Head back down the mountain and travel to Ein-Gedi Nature Reserve. At 8:00 AM arrive at the Ein-Gedi Nature Reserve. Enter the reserve to watch the desert wildlife in the magnificent green Ein-Gedi Oasis. 10:00 AM continue your journey to the Dead Sea. Arrive at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and enjoy bathing and floating on it's therapeutic waters. After floating and covering yourself with mud your driver will begin the trip back to Tel-Aviv. At approximately 2:00 PM arrive back in Tel-Aviv.
IncludesTransportation Entry fee to a private beach at the Dead Sea Entry fee to Masada (NIS 29) and Ein Gedi (NIS 29) Lunch Guide
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a towel and your swimming costume • The private beach at the Dead Sea has shower, bathroom and changing facilities
- Please note that this is a self-guided tour. You will be provided with all materials and directions, but there will be no accompanying guide so that you can explore independently. The tour is available every day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability