From Tel Aviv: Old Jerusalem Half-Day Tour37 Reviews
Explore Old Jerusalem on this half-day tour from Tel Aviv with a professional guide. Visit the Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jewish Quarter, Mount of Olives, Armenian Quarter and more.
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem from Tel Aviv
- See popular Holy Land places such as the Garden of Gethsemane, the Western Wall and the site of the Crucifixion
- Visit the Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Mount of Olives
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your hotel in Tel Aviv you will travel to the Old City of Jerusalem. Your first stop will be at the Mount of Olives where you will have a panoramic view across the holy city of Jerusalem. Then take the winding road down to the Kidron Valley where you will see the Garden of Gethsemane, the Basilica of the Agony, and the ancient burial tombs of Absalom and Jehoshaphat, BeneiHezir and the tomb of Zechariah. Then enter the Old City through the Zion Gate into the Armenian Quarter and continue on to the Byzantine Cardo. After you will head to the Jewish Quarter to reach the Western Wall, the holiest site in the Jewish faith. Continue on to the Way of Sorrows where Jesus walked towards his crucifixion. Along the way, you will stop at several Stations of the Cross before finally reaching the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. To end your tour take a walk through the busy markets of the Old City where you can buy unique souvenirs from the holy city.
IncludesHotel pickup Professional guide Air-conditioned vehicle Food and drinks Hotel drop-off Insurance
- The tour ends in the Old City at 1:00 PM (approximately)
- Modest dress is required
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now