My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Old Jerusalem Half-Day Tour54 Reviews
Explore Old Jerusalem on this half-day tour from Tel Aviv with a professional guide. Visit the Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jewish Quarter, Mount of Olives, Armenian Quarter and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem from Tel Aviv
- See popular Holy Land places such as the Garden of Gethsemane, the Western Wall and the site of the Crucifixion
- Visit the Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Mount of Olives
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your hotel in Tel Aviv you will travel to the Old City of Jerusalem. Your first stop will be at the Mount of Olives where you will have a panoramic view across the holy city of Jerusalem. Then take the winding road down to the Kidron Valley where you will see the Garden of Gethsemane, the Basilica of the Agony, and the ancient burial tombs of Absalom and Jehoshaphat, BeneiHezir and the tomb of Zechariah. Then enter the Old City through the Zion Gate into the Armenian Quarter and continue on to the Byzantine Cardo. After you will head to the Jewish Quarter to reach the Western Wall, the holiest site in the Jewish faith. Continue on to the Way of Sorrows where Jesus walked towards his crucifixion. Along the way, you will stop at several Stations of the Cross before finally reaching the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. To end your tour take a walk through the busy markets of the Old City where you can buy unique souvenirs from the holy city.
IncludesHotel pickup Professional guide Air-conditioned vehicle
- The tour ends in the Old City at 1:00 PM (approximately)
- Modest dress is required
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Holders of diplomatic or foreign passports and 3-month entry permits are exempt from VAT payment per Israeli law. You will be required to provide valid passport details to avoid being charged VAT.