My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Petra Guided Day Tour with Return Flights
Explore the rock-carved monuments of the historic city of Petra on a full-day trip from Tel Aviv. Learn about the Petra Treasury and get stunning views of the ravine as you pass through on horseback.
- Guaranteed departure – Plan your trip easily, with complete peace of mind
- Combine your vacation in Israel with the unforgettable Nabataean Lost City
- Ride to Petra in comfort, in an advanced, air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch in an authentic local restaurant
- Enjoy A fully guided day of adventure with a local professional guide
DescriptionTake a short flight from Ben Gurion Airport Tel Aviv (Terminal 1) to Ramon Airport near Eilat. The tour commences with a transfer from Ramon Airport near Eilat to the Arava border, where we will promptly cross into Jordan. We will then embark on a 2.5-hour journey, passing through awe-inspiring desert and mountain landscapes. Upon arrival in Petra, you will have the option of entering the renowned lost city on foot or horseback. Our tour will take us through Petra, a remarkable archaeological site that dates back approximately 2,300 years when the Nabataean people carved their city into the striking red-hued rock cliffs. We will witness the enigmatic Djinn Blocks, the Obelisk Tomb, and be left in awe by Al-Khazneh, the grand Petra Treasury. Next, we will explore the remarkable Royal Tombs, an intricate burial complex that combines captivating architecture with panoramic views, as some of the tombs are several stories high. We will also have the opportunity to take stunning photos in the Colonnaded street and explore the Petra Theater. After this truly once-in-a-lifetime experience, we will Depart from Ramon Airport Eilat to Ben Gurion Airport Tel Aviv.
IncludesRound-trip flight from Ben Gurion Airport to Ramon Airport in Eilat Ramon Airport pick-up and drop-off service Transport by a modern air-conditioned vehicle Guide Petra entry fee Lunch
- Upon your arrival in Eilat, the driver will be waiting for you at Ramon airport
- Border crossing includes border control and customs, a process that may take up to an hour. While flight arrivals will enjoy priority access, the tour won't depart until other participants will complete the process
- A valid passport is essential. Passport details are required for the tour reservation process
- Travelers of certain nationalities will require visas in advance (Details: Jordanian Ministry of interior)
- Visa Issuing and Border fees will be paid on the spot in credit cards or an exact amount of cash (USD/EU/NIS)
- The confirmation of the tour depends on flight availability. You will receive the booking confirmation once your flight is booked
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪1,514.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today