My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Private Jerusalem Highlights Van Tour
Explore the most important sites in Jerusalem on a private tour from Tel Aviv by van. Visit the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Via Dolorosa, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the smooth cobblestones beneath your shoes on the Via Dolorosa
- Tour the most important religious landmarks in Jerusalem’s Old City
- Walk under the Dung Gate's sand-colored arches
- Admire panoramic views from the top of the Mount of Olives
- Enjoy the full attention of your private guide for the whole day
DescriptionVisit a number of holy and significant sites for both Christianity and Judaism on a private tour of Jerusalem. Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan between locations, learning about each site from your local guide. Best of all, customize your tour to fit your preferences. Start with a pickup from your hotel in Tel Aviv. Then head to your first stop: the Mount of Olives. Marvel at the sweeping views of earth-colored houses and sparse green trees below you before descending to the Church of Agony and the Gardens of Gethsemane. Next, enter the Old City through the famous Dung Gate, which represents the need for cleansing physically and spiritually. Then stop at the Western Wall, the most sacred place to Jews today before visiting the Crusader Church of St. Anne and the ruins of the Pool of Bethesda. Walk the famous Via Dolorosa following Jesus' path to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the site where he was crucified. Continue your tour to spend some time in the markets and along the Byzantine Cardo, the main street in Ancient Roman cities, before leaving the Old City via the Zion Gate. Walk around Mount Zion and the tomb of King David, as well as the Room of the Last Supper. Time permitting, visit the Church of Peter Gallicantu and the Garden Tomb before heading back to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
IncludesGuided tour of sites Licensed tour guide ($40 applies for each additional hour) Hotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned van
- This itinerary is only a proposal, you can customize it according to your wishes On Saturdays and holidays, an extra charge of $135 is applied Please contact the local supplier to finalize payment Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites