My Guide Website?
Full-Day Palm Sunday Procession from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv1 Reviews
Join the Palm Sunday pilgrims who follow in Jesus Christ's footsteps as he entered Jerusalem as the Messiah. From the Chapel of the Ascension at the Mount of Olives, this tour takes in fascinating sacred landmarks through Kidron Valley to the Old City.
- Celebrate Palm Sunday on an uplifting spiritual tour
- Join dedicated pilgrims following the same route as Christ took into Jerusalem
- Discover Jerusalem's Old City and holy sites
DescriptionWalk in the footsteps of Jesus Christ when he entered Jerusalem for the first time as the Messiah and was greeted by Jewish crowds waving palm tree branches; the Judaic symbol of victory. Join the many religious pilgrims along the route for an exhilarating and uplifting celebration of Palm Sunday; the Sunday before Jewish Passover that's noted in all 4 of the Gospels. Before the ceremony, see spectacular views of the Judean desert and the Jordan Valley and stop at the Chapel of Bethpage, built on the site where Jesus sent his disciples to find a donkey to ride into Jerusalem. Journey to the Chapel of the Ascension at the Mount of Olives, joining the pilgrims at the outset of their descent to the Dominus Flevit Church. Proceed down to the Kidron Valley via the Garden of Gethsemane. Enter the Old City by the Lions' Gate. Visit the Church of St. Anna and the Pool of Bethesda, described in the Gospel of John for a spiritual introduction to the ancient city Jerusalem.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned coach
- As this tour includes a lot of walking, it is advisable to wear appropriate footwear.
- There is no meal stop, so bringing your own snacks and water is recommended.
- Church closures and other events may force changes in the itinerary.
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪381.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today