Jerusalem: Half-Day Tour from Tel Aviv35 Reviews
Explore Jerusalem and take in its major sights, including Mount Scopus, the Via Dolorosa, the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and others.
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem
- Visit important Holy Land sites, such as the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Western Wall
- Enjoy panoramic views of Old and New Jerusalem from the Mount Scopus
DescriptionWe’ll pick you up at your Tel Aviv hotel in the morning and drive you in an air-conditioned coach along Highway No. 1 towards Jerusalem. You’ll be accompanied by our professional guide throughout the tour. At Mount Scopus, one of the highest peaks in Jerusalem, we’ll stop so you can take in the panoramic overview. You’ll see the New City of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount Esplanade of the Old City as well. Our route takes us along the Kidron Valley, from which point you’ll see the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the city. We’ll visit the Armenian Quarter stopping at the Western (Wailing) Wall Square. Next we’ll take in the local Bazaar and the Christian Quarter, followed by the Stations of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, which commemorates the site of the crucifixion. We continue our tour with a walk along the 1,700-year-old Byzantine main street, the Cardo, and see the renovated Jewish Quarter. Our tour ends in the Old City in Jerusalem at approximately 1:30 PM.
IncludesHotel pick-up Transport by air-conditioned coach Professional guide Entry fees Return travel to Jerusalem and hotel drop-off Food and drinks Tips (recommended)
- The tour ends in Jerusalem's Old City at 1:30 PM (approximately)
- You will need to make your own way back from Jerusalem
- Modest dress is required
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now