My Guide Website?
Petra & Jordan Highlights 4-Day Tour from Tel Aviv/Jerusalem
Explore Jordan's best highlights including Petra, Wadi Rum, Amman, Madaba, Jerash, Mount Nebo, and offering guided experiences, historical sites, and an overnight stay in Wadi Rum's Bedouin campsite.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Jerash, the biggest Roman site in the area
- Explore Amman, Jordan’s capital city, including the Citadel and Roman Theater
- Tour Madaba and its Byzantine mosaics. Drive the King’s Way to Petra
- Stay overnight at a glamping style Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum
- Enjoy a guided tour of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
DescriptionAn extensive 4-day tour itinerary, the Petra, Wadi Rum and Highlights of Jordan 4-day Tour is a thorough experience visiting Petra, Wadi Rum and other must-see destinations in Jordan. Departing every Tuesday, this comprehensive tour package leaves from both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and travels to the capital city of Amman, including sites such as the famous Roman Theater and the Citadel. Additionally, the tour visits Madaba, Jerash, Mount Nebo and other impressive sites in the northern region. Travel to Petra, the “lost city” and UNESCO World Heritage Site, and explore this world renowned site that is one of the Seven Wonders of the World in a guided tour experience. Lastly, visit the breathtaking Wadi Rum desert, a stunning desert landscape and home to the Bedouin community. Enjoy overnight accommodation in a Bedouin campsite, complete with authentic Jordanian cuisine and a desert Jeep Safari tour.
IncludesPick up and drop off from Tel Aviv & Jerusalem Transportation to all sites Hand-picked expert tour guide $70 worth of entry fees to Petra 3 overnights accommodation including breakfast and dinner Lunch at a local restaurant in Petra Border assistance
- Please note, border fees and visa fees are NOT included in the tour price and are paid directly at the border, in cash. Border fee is for departure tax from Israel, the departure tax for operated groups from Jordan, arrangement, and preparation of Jordan visa, assistance service from border representatives on departure from Israel, assistance service from border representative on arrival in Jordan, and assistance service from border representative on departure from Jordan We are able to arrange a visa for most nationalities (including USA, Canada, all European countries, Australia, Brazil, India and others). Certain nationalities are required to arrange a visa in advance. Israeli passport holders (or holders of dual passports with an Israeli passport) must use their Israeli passport at every border crossing Please note that religious items are not allowed in Jordan. Do not bring them with you to the tour as it may cause issues crossing the border.