My Guide Website?
Tel Aviv: Galilee, Nazareth, Tabgha, and Yardenit Day Trip9 Reviews
Embark on a full-day tour from Tel Aviv and enjoy views of the Sea of Galilee. Explore the religious sites of Nazareth, visit the Yardenit Baptismal Site, and stop at the Mount of Beatitudes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Israel: eSIM Mobile Data Roaming Plan
- From Tel Aviv or Jerusalem: Galilee, Nazareth, and More Tour
- From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Day Trip with Transfer
- From Jerusalem/Tel Aviv: Bethlehem and Dead Sea Day Tour
- From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem and Bethlehem Guided Day Trip
- See the Sea of Galilee, the largest freshwater lake in Israel
- Make a stop at Capernaum
- Visit Nazareth and Church of the Basilica of the Annunciation
- Visit the old town of Nazareth
- Visit Yardenit, the River Jordan Baptism site
DescriptionStart your day with a pickup from Tel Aviv and drive north for your fully guided Galilee Tour. Your first stop is Nazareth and the impressive Basilica of Annunciation. Tour the church and the old city of Nazareth and get to know the so-called Arabic Capital of Israel. Continue towards the Sea of Galilee coastline and pass Cana, the site of Jesus’s first miracle of turning water into wine. Tour ancient Capernaum at the foot of the Mount of Beatitudes and see the Church of Multiplications serenely placed by the shores of the lake. Finally, you will visit Yardenit Baptismal site at the southern tip of the Sea of Galilee, which is said to be one of the possible sites of Jesus’ baptism. Today, it welcomes hundreds of thousands of pilgrims yearly who flock to the waters of the Jordan river. Explore all the highlights that the Galilee region has to offer on this fully guided day tour available every Tuesday day and Saturday with set departures. Join us for a tour that explores both Nazareth and the highlights of the Galilee and return back to Tel Aviv with unforgettable memories. Itinenary: 07:15 – Pickup from Tel Aviv 09:30 – Arrive to Sea of Galilee area; visit Capernaum and Tabgha 12:00 – Arrive to River Jordan at Yardenit 14:00 – Arrive to Nazareth area sites 17:00 – Drop off in Tel Aviv
IncludesTransportation to all sites from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv on a bus with Air Condition and WiFi Tour Guide
- We are able to arrange a Baptism with a priest in the Jordan River (Yardenit). Please contact us minimum 72 hours in advance to receive an offer Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; this includes covered knees and shoulders Please prepare cash for the entrance fees for Kfar Nahum (10 ILS) There will be a baptismal set for rent in the site for $15