My Guide Website?
Tel Aviv Outdoor Escape Game: Trail of Independence4 Reviews
Discover Tel Aviv’s historic locations by following clues and solving puzzles on a self-guided city game on your phone which leads to new places and amazing stories.
- Explore The Hall of Independence, The Great Synagogue, King Albert Square and other lesser-known places.
- Enjoy a uniquely crafted story brought to you by our top-notch writers.
- Discover Tel Aviv’s amazing origin story and how seashells fit into the puzzle.
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt.
- Meet the first “sheriff” of the city.
DescriptionThe city game starts at The Mosaic Fountain. It will take you between 2 to 3 hours to complete and you can also explore at your own pace: pause the game and resume anytime from the location where you paused it. You will finish at White City Mark. As you solve challenges, the story unfolds and exact directions on your phone will guide you to the next location. Ready for an adventure? After your booking you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone. You can play on your own, in a large group or in several smaller groups that compete against each other and meet at the final stop of the game. We recommend that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone.
IncludesA city exploration game available on your phone 24/7 customer support
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪29.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today