- Jerusalem City, Church of Holy Sepulchre, Via Dolorosa, Western Wall
- Bethlehem, Church of Nativity
- Descend below Sea Level - The lowest point on Earth
- Dead Sea - Float on the waters and immerse in the mud
Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Bethlehem tour from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem is unique in the way it combines many highlights in one day . Start the day in Jerusalem, the holiest city, for to Jews, to Christians, and to Muslims. Our expert guide will take you through the four quarters and tell you about this fascinating city. Then, we will visit Bethlehem, the city where Jesus Christ was born. You will visit the Church of the Nativity. You will later continue to the Dead Sea for time to relax in the muds and float in these special waters which have baffled mankind for thousands of years. This tour from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem is available with guaranteed departures.
Here you can see the Itinerary of this interesting tour:-
06:30 - Pick up from Tel Aviv (Textile Building 2 Kaufmann Street).
07:45 - Pick up from Jerusalem (David Citadel Hotel)
08:00 - A Guided tour in Jerusalem
11:30 - Depart to Bethlehem
12:00 - Tour in Bethlehem City & Church of Nativity
15:30 - Free time relaxing in the Dead Sea - (Please bring your sunscreen, hat, Walking shoes, Bathing suit and towel).
16:30 - Depart from the Dead Sea
18:00 - Drop off in Jerusalem
19:00 - Drop off in Tel Aviv
NB - all timings on Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Bethlehem Tour are approximate
Pickup from Tel Aviv (Textile Building 2 Kaufmann Street) at 6:30 AM
Pickup from Jerusalem (David Citadel Hotel) at 7:45 AM
Air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
An expert Tour guide
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before pickup
- Please note that daily pickup times are approximate. Allow a few minutes either way in case of traffic.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund