My Guide Website?
Tel Aviv: Food Tasting Tour of Jaffa Old City & Flea Market
Savor the diverse flavors of this primarily Arabic neighborhood of Tel Aviv featuring authentic street food, hidden gems and local delicacies, as you tour the Old City, Port and famous Flea Market.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bite into hot, crunchy Za’atar bread at Abulafia, the famous Arabic bakery
- Taste Arabic food like shawarma, hummus, falafel, baklava and Arabic Bagel.
- Soak up the vibrant ambiance of this historic Muslim neighborhood
- Take in stunning panoramic views of the coastline and the Tel Aviv Skyline
- Visit Clock Tower Square, the Flea Market, St Peter's and the Mahmoudiya Mosque
DescriptionSample the diverse flavors of Jaffa as your guide introduces you to the authentic street food scene, guiding you to hidden gems where you can savor local delicacies, Savor freshly baked pastries & fragrant spices to mouthwatering falafel and hummus. This tour also gives you the opportunity to discover Old Jaffa with its famous Flea Market (Shuk Hapishpishim) and Historic Port. Learn about its rich history, stunning architecture and vibrant culture. The tour starts at Abulafia, the oldest bakery in Jaffa, and a landmark for visitors and locals alike. Taste an Arabic bagel and savor the special crunchy hot Za’atar bread, fresh out of the 100-year old stone ovens. Then venture into the heart of Jaffa’s Old City, as your guide leads you through the maze of narrow streets and alleys, stopping on the way to taste local Middle-Eastern delicacies like a traditional Shawarma, Hummus, Tahini pita sandwich, fresh falafel, and mouth-watering baklava. During this feast of flavors your guide will also lead you to many of Jaffa’s historic landmarks like Clock Tower Square, St Peter’s Church, Kdumim Square, Mahmoudiya Mosque and the historic port - dating back over 3,000 years. Perhaps most famous is the Flea Market (Shuk Hapishpishim), with its vibrant colors, scents and sounds. Here your guide will point out the blend of antique shops, art galleries, clothing boutiques, and street vendors, all selling a variety of unique goods. The tour finishes at the southernmost end of the famous Tel Aviv Promenade which runs 8 kilometers north, along the beachfront from, all the way to the Port of Tel Aviv
IncludesFood Tastings throughout Jaffa 2.5 Hour Walking Tour with food stops Expert Licensed Local Tour Guide
- - Food tastings are equivalent to a substantial lunch portion - Be sure to bring water with you. - The tour involves about 2 kilometers of walking - This tour will take place rain or shine - Maximum group size is 15 people - Infants 0-2 are free, but are not given any food samples