- Explore the beautiful Galilee region in Northern Israel
- Marvel at the panoramic views from a lookout point overlooking the entire region
- Circle the Sea of Galilee and stop and tour the most interesting sites
- Tour Nazareth and explore the Basilica of Annunciation
- Take a dip in the Jordan River at the Yardenit Baptismal site
Start your day with pickup from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Visit Nazareth and the impressive Basilica of Annunciation for a tour of the church and the old city of Nazaret. Continue towards the Sea of Galilee and pass Cana, the site of Jesus’s first miracle of turning water into wine.
Visit ancient Capernaum, located at the foot of the Mount of Beatitudes and see the Church of Multiplications. Finally, visit Yardenit Baptismal site at the southern tip of the Sea of Galilee, one of the possible sites of Jesus’ baptism.
Explore this vibrant site that welcomes hundreds of thousands of pilgrims yearly who flock to the waters of the Jordan river. Return to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem with a suite of unforgettable memories and wonderful impressions.
Fully guided tour with an English-speaking tour guide
Transfer to all sites
- Please note that modest dress is recommended for entrance to the churches
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund