My Guide Website?
Petra & Wadi Rum: 2-Day Tour from Tel Aviv (with Flights)
Take a short flight from Tel Aviv and see the otherworldly Wadi Rum, the shooting location for the Star Wars movies. Enjoy a night of glamping, explore ancient Petra, and enjoy a sunset Jeep safari.
- Guaranteed departure – Plan your trip easily, with complete peace of mind
- Combine your vacation in Israel with unforgettable views of Petra and Wadi Rum
- Ride in comfort, in an advanced, air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 fully guided days of adventure with a local professional guide
- A Night of Glamping in an genuine Bedouin camp
DescriptionAfter a short flight, you'll start within the city of Aqaba, and walk through its colorful, picturesque little alleys. Then continue to Mamluk Castle – a 16th-century dreadnaught, offering a stunning panorama; in a single glance, you'll see Israel, Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia. Next, you'll explore the fantastic Wadi Rum – a desert wilderness known as the 'Valley of the Moon' – from the back of a powerful Jeep. This outstanding tour will take you through the unique landscape, which is out of this world: The photos you'll snap will look like they were taken on a Star Wars set - both 'The Rise of Skywalker' and 'Rogue One' where filmed here (And for lovers of classics: 'Lawrence of Arabia'). See famous rock formations such as the Seven Pillars of Wisdom, and the Um Furth arch, and learn about the exciting geology around you. Finish the Jeep Safari at daylight's end, not before experiencing the unforgettable Wadi Rum sunset. After a night of pampering Bedouin Glamping, you'll Travel along the Desert Highway and pass breathtaking desert and mountain scenery you won't forget. When we arrive in Petra you can choose to enter the city on foot or on horseback. The Lost Nabatean capital is a magnificent archaeological site dating back about 2,300 years - and its most impressive structures were all carved out of the red-hued rock cliffs. Here you will travel through the Siq, a beautiful smooth gorge that serpentines all the way to the famous Petra Treasury with its exquisite decorations. See the captivating Obelisk Tomb, explore the Petra Theater and learn about forgotten times, take unique pictures, and marvel at the intricately decorated shrines as you walk down Petra’s ancient colonnaded street.
IncludesRound-trip flight from Ben Gurion Airport to Ramon Airport in Eilat Ramon Airport pick-up and drop-off service Transport by a modern air-conditioned vehicle A fully qualified and licensed Jordanian tour guide Entrance fees to Petra Lunch in an authentic local restaurant
- Glamping offers private tents and bathrooms, and WiFi; Upgradable to Martian Bubble Tents.
- Upon your arrival in Eilat, the driver will be waiting for you at Ramon airport.
- Border crossing includes border control and customs, a process that may take up to an hour. While flight arrivals will enjoy priority access, the tour won't depart until other participants will complete the process.
- A valid passport is essential. Passport details are required for the tour reservation process.
- Travelers of certain nationalities will require visas in advance (Details: Jordanian Ministry of interior).
- Visa Issuing and Border fees will be paid on the spot in credit cards or an exact amount of cash (USD/EU/NIS).
- The confirmation of the tour depends on flight availability. You will receive the booking confirmation once your flight is booked. In case you don’t receive it within 72 hours, please contact our Operations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪1,893.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today