My Guide Website?
Tel Aviv: Neve Tzedek Neighborhood Walking Tour1 Reviews
Discover Neve Tzedek, a historic neighborhood of Jaffa, which is now revitalized and highly desirable with colorful buildings, designer boutiques, modern artists, cafes, clubs and a vibrant nightlife.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover historic buildings in a wide variety of architectural styles
- Enjoy the boutique shops, art galleries, and designer studios
- See examples of Bauhaus architecture - a hallmark of the city's design
- Walk along Shabazi Street, known for its vibrant energy and diversity
- Learn how this neighborhood was revitalized and restored
DescriptionLet an expert local guide help you discover Neve Tzedek, a charming old neighborhood in the heart of Tel Aviv which has been revitalized and has become very fashionable. Built in 1887, it was the first Jewish neighborhood outside the old port city of Jaffa, making it the city’s first suburb. The tour starts on Shabazi street, a famous street full of colorful historic buildings. Your guide will then lead you through the quaint narrow streets featuring many shops, designer boutiques, sidewalk cafes, art galleries, bars and clubs, as well as many places of interest. Explore the outside of the Suzanne Dellal Center, a performing arts center located in a beautiful historic building. Learn about the Nahum Gutman Museum with its amazing collection of art and artifacts. As you wander through the streets, your guide will explain the history of this district as well as pointing out buildings of many different architectural styles, with influences from across the Middle East and Europe, and featuring some highly distinctive buildings in the Bauhaus style. The tour ends at the beach, at the Southern end of the famous Tel Aviv Promenade, with sweeping views of the beaches and modern Tel Aviv to your right, and the heart of old Jaffa to your left.
Includes1.5 Hour Walking Tour Expert Licensed Local Tour Guide Tours in English, French, Russian or Hebrew
- - This is a walking tour covering about 2 kilometers - This tour operates rain or shine - Please be sure to book your guide for the correct language - This is a small group tour with a maximum group size of 15 people - Pricing is lower per person when there are 2 or more people in a booking